When traveling you often have fantastic opportunities to visit and photograph interesting or historical buildings. In this photography class Karl heads indoors to photograph the spectacular architecture of the L’église de la Madeleine in Paris, one of the city’s most famous historical monuments.
Working in such low light conditions can be difficult, but Karl explains how to photograph in low light, general camera settings and also what equipment can be useful.
These photography tips don’t only apply to indoor photography, they can be applied to any low light conditions.
In this travel photography class we cover the following:
- Architecture photography: How to photograph in low light
- Long exposure photography tips
- Useful equipment for photographing in low light
- Camera settings for photographing in low light
- How to use a fish eye lens for indoor photography
If you have any questions about this photography class please post in the comment box below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with subtitles.