In this Photoshop class Karl starts work on a second beauty retouch. He’ll be building on the tools and techniques covered in the previous classes as well as elaborating on them and covering new skills.
This class shows you how to use Hue/Saturation adjustments to change or enhance elements of an image. Using his layer masks, Karl explains how to change the background color, a technique that can be applied in various forms to many different images.
In this Photoshop class you’ll learn:
- How to retouch a beauty image
- How to use Photoshop CS4/CS5
- How to use layers and layer masks in Photoshop
- How to refine a mask in Photoshop
- How to change the background color of an image
- Hue/Saturation adjustments in Photoshop
- Useful Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
If you’re working with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, you can learn more in our Photoshop for Photographers course. We also cover more advanced techniques in our Advanced Photoshop for Photographers course, presented with professional retoucher Viktor Fejes.
If you have any questions about this course please post in the comment box below.