Corporate or business portraits are a staple for many photographers, but many often face a few key challenges when it comes to taking business portraits: How to shoot and control light bounce in small spaces, how to photograph people with glasses, how to photograph older people, how to pose subjects and determining the best equipment to use.
In this live photography workshop, Karl addresses all those problems, providing practical solutions and demonstrating exactly how to overcome these problems as he shoots live.
He photographs two different subjects in a number of different lighting setups, showing how you can achieve great results straight out of camera with well-positioned lights and just basic modifiers.
- Portrait photography: Business portraits
- Recommended equipment for business portraits
- Efficient workflow
- Posing: Business portrait poses
- Lighting setups for business portraits: Using one and two lights
- Photographing subjects with glasses
For more business portrait photography classes, visit our Portrait section.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.