Shooting images is one thing, but consideration also needs to be given to the way you shoot and your workflow.
In this chapter, Karl discusses what you need to consider when it comes to cameras and workflow. One of the best ways to ensure an efficient workflow is to make use of tethered shooting. Karl explains what tethered shooting is and discusses the advantages of working this way.
Colour accuracy is another important consideration, and Karl discusses some of the tools you can use to guarantee perfect colour accuracy for all your shots.
Also covered in this class is organising your workflow and backing up your work. Both of these things can save you a lot of time and hassle further down the line!
- Considerations for an efficient photography workflow
- The advantages of tethered shooting
- How to get accurate colour in product photography
- Organising your workflow and filing system
- Why and how to back-up your work
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: This class is available with English subtitles and automatic translations.