Karl was joined by world-renowned animal photographer Tim Flach for this fascinating live show, where Tim shared a sneak preview of his upcoming book. The pair reviewed some of Tim’s latest images, with the British photographer also showing some behind the scenes shots of his work. Together the pair discussed everything from planning and putting together a book, to researching your subjects and creating connections between the viewer and subject. Throughout the show, Tim also answered questions from members regarding what equipment he uses, his compositional techniques and how he gets his subjects to ‘pose’.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Animal and bird photography
- Putting together and planning a book
- Connecting viewers to the subject
- Researching and understanding animal/bird behaviour
- Lighting and photographing animals/birds
- Equipment and settings for bird photography
- The Association Of Photographers
For those interested, links to the AOP and Tim’s sharpening software have been included below:
If you have any questions about this live show, please use the comment section below.