Learn how to create stunning fashion shots on location without loads of expensive equipment as Karl demonstrates a simple fashion shoot in Joshua Tree National Park in the US using just speedlites and umbrellas.
Combining natural light and strobes, Karl uses the setting sun behind his model to create beautiful rim lighting, which he combines with speedlites to make his subject stand out against the backdrop of the desert.
You’ll learn about his lighting setup and camera settings as he demonstrates how the simple technique of adding speedlites to light the subject can make a big difference.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to do a fashion shoot on location
- Fashion lighting setup using speedlites
- Camera settings for fashion photography
- How to backlight the subject to create rim lighting
- Using speedlites with natural light
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.