*This class was recorded live & now available for replay*
In this live show, Karl Karl reviewed a selection of members’ websites, offering his feedback and advice. Throughout the show, he highlighted what works, what doesn’t and explained how to create the best possible site to promote your work. He covered elements such as page design, navigation and image selection, explaining how to use each of these in a way that maximises user experience while still keeping your message clear and simple.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Developing your own online photography portfolio
- Creating a clear first impression with your work
- Making sure your site is easy to navigate
- What information to include on your site
- Choosing the best images to include in an online portfolio
Karl also reviewed more websites in part one of this critique, which you can watch here.
If you have any questions about this live show, please use the comment section below.