After photographing this beautiful, fresh product image of two Dior perfume bottles, Karl shares the post-production required to finalise the shot.
This photography class covers all the Photoshop work that went into perfecting the image. Watch as Karl shows you how to use common Photoshop techniques, including working with composite images, removing dust and scratches and how to effectively use the burn and dodge tools.
Using common Photoshop tools, Karl makes the subtle yet effective changes needed to elevate this shot and make it pop.
In this class:
- Post-production techniques for product photography
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- How to create composite images in Photoshop
- How to effectively use the burn and dodge tools
- Photoshop layers & layer masks
- How to remove dust & scratches in Photoshop
For more on the concepts covered in this course, check out our Post-Production section.