In this photography class, you’ll learn how to take great family and group portrait images.
Returning to his pre-determined location, Karl finds things not quite as he expected and he is forced to think on his feet and adapt his ideas. He walks you through the entire shoot, from identifying the best locations to positioning subjects and keeping young children entertained throughout a shoot.
This class provides a clear guide on how to photograph group portraits as Karl outlines the key things to think about to ensure a successful shoot and happy client.
In this class:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph families
- How to photograph children
- Useful equipment for outdoor photography
- How to pose groups for portrait photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.