In this Photoshop class Karl adds the final touches to this product retouch. Here he focuses on removing the unwanted reflections in the bottle, using a number of useful tools and techniques to achieve a smooth and even gradient throughout.
Using tools such as Burn and Dodge, the Spot Healing Brush, Patch and Transform tools, Karl shows you how to effectively use these to achieve a perfect final image.
Although applied to a product image, the techniques demonstrated in this class can easily be transferred to other genres of photography and are especially relevant when it comes to skin retouching.
In this Photoshop class you’ll learn:
- How to retouch product images
- How to use Photoshop CS4/CS5
- How to remove reflections in bottles
- Photoshop Burn and Dodge tools
- How to use burning and dodging to smooth uneven tones
- How to use Photoshop Spot Healing Brush and Clone tool to remove blemishes
- Photoshop Patch tool
To learn more about product photography, visit our Product section.
If you have any questions about this course please post in the comment box below.