In this photography class Karl photographs in a lovely old historical building where he finds the perfect location for natural light photography indoors, using only the available light and simple accessories.
He explains his thought process when in an unfamiliar shooting situation, how he approaches trying to find the right areas to shoot in and how to overcome common challenges when photographing in public places. As well as this, Karl also talks about working with your model and how to keep them comfortable and at ease whilst photographing them.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Natural light photography tips
- Natural light photography indoors
- What to consider when photographing in new locations
- Identifying locations for portrait photography
- Accessories for portrait photography
- How to use lens flare for creative portrait photography
Note: This course is available with English subtitles