Photographing with natural light doesn’t mean you’re limited to working outside. In this portrait photography class Karl demonstrates a different type of natural light photography – natural light photography indoors.
One of the key things to consider when working inside is your location. Big windows are our friend whilst too much light can actually be an issue. It’s important to study the location, understand the potential benefits or problems that the room you’re working in provides.
This natural light photography example shows an indoor shoot that takes place in someones home and Karl explains a number of important factors to consider as well as how to make the most of and control available light.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- Natural light photography indoors
- How to create soft light for portraits
- Using reflectors & negative fill to control shadows
- Useful accessories & equipment for indoor photography
- How to soften harsh sunlight
Note: This course is available with English subtitles