Have you ever wondered about the difference between a softbox and a snoot? Or whether to use an octabox or an umbrella? If so, this class is for you.
Watch Karl demonstrate the differences between a variety of lighting modifiers, explaining their effects, how they work, and when to use each one.
You’ll also cover the principles of hard and soft light and learn how to optimise your ability to control light.
In this class:
- Lighting modifiers
- Hard light and soft light
- Direction of light and the impact it has
- Size of a light source and its effect
- How to further modify certain modifiers
- Lens flare and how to reduce it
Don’t forget to check out our amazing Lighting Comparison Visualiser tool.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.