Sturdy and reliable lighting stands are essential for any photographer working with studio lights. To control light, we need to be able to get it in the right position, whether this be on a boom arm, floor stand or C-stand.
Building from the smallest floor stands to the towering giraffe booms, Karl reviews some of the supports he uses in studio while also providing valuable tips on how to make the best use of them.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Various size lighting stands
- Lighting stand accessories and attachments
- Speciality grips
- Custom modifications and attachments
- Working safely with stands and supports
- What to consider when buying stands and supports
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.