*This class was recorded live & now available for replay.*
In this live photography workshop Karl attempts to bring his vision of a floating cosmetic arrangement to life in a highly complex cosmetics product shoot.
You’ll see each step as he explains the intricacies of such a product shoot and demonstrates how to overcome challenges such as how to light different surfaces of the products, how to control light spill around the set, how to secure the products in position and which lighting modifiers are the best for this type of product photography. To finish, Karl also shows you how to add dynamic, depth and leading lines by introducing additional elements and props to this product photography setup.
In this live product photography workshop we cover the following:
- How to photograph cosmetic products
- Product photography lighting
- Product photography tips
- How to light multiple textures and finishes: Lighting matte, gloss, lustre and chrome surfaces
- Lighting modifiers for product photography
- How to create depth in a photo
If you have any questions about this show, please use the comment section below ?