*This class was recorded live & now available for replay*
Top celebrity portrait and fashion photographer Rachell Smith joined Karl live for an insightful conversation about her work and the industry.
Rachell shared her experiences from her time assisting Rankin and discussed how this influenced her style and shaped her career. She also revealed the lighting used for some of her shots, her go-to kit and fail-safe lighting setup.
The British photographer also shared her advice for photographing people who aren’t models or not confident in front of the camera, how she always plans for every shoot, how lockdown affected her business, and much, much more.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Portrait photography tips
- Lighting setups for portrait photography
- How to plan for a portrait shoot
- How to identify and win clients
- Working with agencies
- How to use social media for photography
For more portrait photography tips from Rachell, click here.
To learn more about portrait photography, make sure to take a look at our extensive range of portrait photography classes and some of our previous live shows:
- Live Workshop – Creative Portrait Lighting Techniques (Part 1)
- Live Workshop – Creative Portrait Lighting Techniques (Part 2)
- Live Workshop – Portrait & Beauty Lighting
If you have any questions about this show, please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: The feed for this live show was started early to ensure there were no technical issues. To watch the show, please start the video at 1:09:40. This will be automatically updated within 24 hours.