When working on location, one has to be prepared to deal with the elements such as changing light, cold conditions and busy backgrounds.
To overcome these problems, one has to be totally familiar with equipment and technical elements such as shutter speed, aperture and ISO.
By skilfully combining all these, Karl shoots a more enigmatic and alluring image by balancing the portable flash lighting perfectly with daylight to produce a series of stunning black and white images.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: Photographing on location
- How to use studio flash on location
- Black and white portrait photography
- Studio lighting modifiers for working on location
- Balancing shutter speed, aperture and flash
To learn more about how to convert images to black and white, make sure to visit our Post Production section.
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles