This natural light photography class focuses on finding and identifying what makes the ideal location. There’s a lot of planning required for a shoot to be successful and scouting for locations is paramount.
In this class, Karl visits a number of different locations. You’ll see just how quickly the conditions can change and how a location can appear very different within a short time frame.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- Identifying possible locations for portrait photography
- How to plan for outdoor photo shoots
- The best time of day for outdoor photography
- Useful apps for photographers
- Tips for photographing outdoors
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.