*This class was recorded live & now available for replay.*
In this live critique show Karl looks at landscape and cityscape images submitted by members.
Throughout the show he offers his feedback and advice, including some top tips for taking better landscape images. Karl covers composition techniques, the importance of narrative, how to guide the viewers eye and he also demonstrates simple post production techniques for enhancing images.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Landscape and cityscape photography
- Tips for taking better landscape and cityscape photographs
- Composition techniques for landscape photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- Planning tips for landscape and cityscape photography
- Post production techniques for landscape and cityscape photography
To learn more about upcoming critique shows, visit out Live Shows page.
If you have any questions about this show, please use the comment section below.