Learn how to improve your business portraits, corporate headshots, and environmental portraits in this live critique show as Karl reviews images submitted by members.
Offering his feedback on each of the images submitted, Karl highlights the positives as well as shares some tips and advice for improvement. Throughout the critique Karl offers advice on everything from working on location with mixed lighting, to positioning and posing people and what to charge for business portraits.
Karl also discusses why attention to detail is so important and shows some simple Photoshop fixes and retouching techniques that can easily be applied to enhance these types of headshots.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Business portrait photography tips
- What makes a good business portrait
- Location photography & shooting with mixed lighting
- How to position and pose people
- Composition tips for business portraits
- Retouching techniques for business portraits