*This class was recorded live & now available for replay*
Food photography is a genre of photography we see almost every day — from food blogs to recipe books and even restaurant menus.
In this live show, Karl looks at food images submitted by members, offering his feedback on each, highlighting the positives, and sharing tips for improvement. Throughout the show, he also demonstrated simple post-production techniques that can be used to enhance the image and highlighted the importance of attention to detail.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Food photography
- Tips for better food photography
- How to take better food photography
- Composition techniques for food images
- Post-production techniques for food photography
To learn more about food photography, make sure to take a look at our food photography classes. You may also enjoy our live shows with food photographer and stylist Anna Pustynnikova:
- Live Workshop – Food Photography with Anna Pustynnikova
- Live Workshop – Food Photography, Lighting & Styling
- Live Talk Show – Food Photographer Anna Pustynnikova
If you have any questions about this show, please post in the comment section below.