Food photography is a genre of photography we see almost every day — from food blogs to recipe books and even restaurant menus.
In this live workshop, available to watch as a replay, Karl looks at food images submitted by members, offering his feedback on each, highlighting the positives, and sharing tips for improvement. Throughout the show, he also demonstrates simple post-production techniques that can be used to enhance the image and highlighted the importance of attention to detail.
In this class:
- Food photography
- Tips for better food photography
- How to take better food photography
- Composition techniques for food images
- Post-production techniques for food photography
To learn more about food photography, be sure to take a look at our food photography classes. You may also enjoy our live shows with food photographer and stylist Anna Pustynnikova:
- Live Workshop – Food Photography with Anna Pustynnikova
- Live Workshop – Food Photography, Lighting & Styling
- Live Talk Show – Food Photographer Anna Pustynnikova
If you have any questions about this show, please post in the comment section below.