The studio once again got incredibly messy in this splash shoot!
As Karl photographs a model throwing paint, you’ll learn how to capture this stunningly daring image of a model throwing paint straight towards the camera. From lighting to posing, you’ll also learn how you protect your gear, clean up all the paint, and contain this sort of mess in your studio.
This particular shoot uses a combination of speedlites and studio flash, and you’ll learn how to combine these two types of lighting as well as how to achieve the fast flash burst necessary to freeze fast-moving subjects.
- Creative photography ideas for product photography
- Precaution measures for protecting equipment
- How to freeze paint splashes using fast flash duration
- Lighting techniques for edge lighting and hair lights
- How to combine speedlites with studio flash lights
If you enjoyed this class, take a look at some of the other classes within this course for further ideas and tips:
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: This class is available with English subtitles and automatic translations.