As Karl photographs a model throwing paint, you’ll learn how to capture your own version of this stunningly daring image. You’ll cover everything from from lighting to posing, plus learn how to protect your gear, clean up all the paint, and contain this sort of mess in your studio.
You’ll also learn how to combine speedlights with studio flash, as well as how to achieve the fast flash burst necessary to freeze fast-moving subjects.
In this class:
- Creative photography ideas for product photography
- Precautionary measures for protecting equipment
- How to freeze paint splashes using fast flash duration
- Lighting techniques for edge lighting and hair lights
- How to combine speedlights with studio flash lights
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor