This photography class follows on from the previous chapter, where Karl explained how to take natural light portraits. Here, he demonstrates how fill-in flash from a simple flash gun (speedlight) can also work to good effect for outdoor portrait photography.
Karl also covers the technical aspects of how to use a flash, including how to change the output power and colour balance.
In this class:
- How to take great portrait photographs
- Outdoor portrait photography using speedlites
- Flash photography tips when working outdoors
- How to control flash output power
- Changing colour balance of flash
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.