In this live show, Karl demonstrates how it’s possible to achieve a high-end product shoot using only one light!
Proving it’s not about how much equipment you have but rather how you use the equipment you do have, Karl shows the step-by-step process of photographing lipsticks, making a one-light setup look like a three-light setup.
Throughout the show Karl covers useful techniques for photographing cosmetic products, such as creating gradient lighting, using reflectors and flags, controlling your background light and how to use long exposures for product photography.
This is a fascinating live show that will teach any photographer, whether you have one light or five, valuable skills you can apply in your photography.
In this class you will learn:
- Product photography tips
- Product photography with one light
- Creating gradient lighting
- How to use reflectors and flags for product photography
- Controlling background lights using the inverse square law and direction of light
- Long exposures for product photography
For more product photography classes, make sure to take a look at our product photography section.
If you have any questions about this show, please use the comments section below.