Commercial photography isn’t just about shooting products or portraits. From architecture to wedding photography, there are plenty of potential markets for photography.
In this class, Karl discusses the different genres of photography, providing an overview of how each works in a commercial sense and talks about the demand for each. He also looks at the skills you need as a photographer and talks about what skills he believes will be useful for the future.
In this class:
- Types of commercial photography
- How you can make money from photography
- Ways to get into/start photography
- Essential skills for photographers
- Additional skills photographers should have
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.