Knowing your way around the Photoshop interface is essential. In this photography class Karl gives you a complete tour of the popular software for photographers, highlighting the most common and popular tools.
Starting at the very beginning, he shows you how to customize your workspace for maximum efficiency, helping you to quickly and easily access your most common tools. He navigates through the program, highlighting and demonstrating common Photoshop tools for photographers before sharing a number of useful keyboard shortcuts that can be used to speed up your workflow.
This comprehensive course builds a solid foundation for the rest of the course and is the ideal place for anyone starting out or looking to expand their Photoshop knowledge.
In this class:
- Editing software for photographers: Photoshop
- How to use Photoshop
- Customising your Photoshop workspace
- Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
- How to use the History panel in Photoshop
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- Move tool, Marquee tool, Lasso tool, Clone Stamp tool, Brush tool, Blur tool, Sharpen tool, Burn & Dodge tool, Adjustment Layers and more…
The work along file for this Photoshop class can be found here.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.