Beauty retouching can take a great deal of time, especially if you are unfamiliar with the frequently used tools and techniques in Photoshop.
In this Photoshop class Karl does a practical demonstration of a beauty retouch, explaining the most common Photoshop tools and effective techniques. He also reveals a number of useful tricks that can help optimize your workflow and save you time.
In this class:
- Beauty retouching in Photoshop
- How to remove blemishes in Photoshop
- Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
- How to use the Healing Brush tool for beauty retouching
- Using layers and layer masks
- How to use burn and dodge for skin retouching
- How to use Photoshop liquify tool
For more in-depth classes on beauty retouching, visit our Advanced Photoshop for Photographers section.