When it comes to retouching, it’s important that you’re able to identify which areas of an image need adjustments, which is exactly what Karl focusses on in this photography class.
Here he explains his retouching workflow for a fashion image and the different tools you could use to make the necessary changes. Using tools such as the Clone Stamp, Liquify and Burn and Dodge, he demonstrates how it’s possible to guide a viewer’s eye through the image and remove any unnecessary distractions.
In this class:
- Photoshop tutorial: How to retouch fashion images
- Fashion retouching tips
- How to identify key areas for adjustments
- How to use the Clone tool in Photoshop
- Photoshop Liquify tool
- How to Burn and Dodge correctly
- Using actions to speed up your workflow
- Adjusting color in Photoshop
To learn more about identifying how to improve an image, watch our live Fashion & Beauty Critique, where you’ll also learn about useful retouching techniques.
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below ?