Wedding photography is a huge market in the photography industry, but it’s a genre of photography that requires, at the very least, certain levels of retouching.
In this photography class Karl works on a wedding photograph, highlighting and explaining how to remove all the small distractions to reach a more pleasing final image with a strong focus on the bride and groom.
You’ll see how minor adjustments to color, crop and symmetry can make a big difference in the end as Karl works through the image, making use of tools such as the Transform tools, Clone Stamp and Curve adjustments, all while using useful keyboard shortcuts to speed up his workflow.
In this class:
- Photoshop tutorial: How to retouch wedding photographs
- Wedding retouch tips
- Working with layers and layer masks
- How to use the Transform tool in Photoshop
- Making color adjustments in Photoshop using curve adjustments
- Resizing an image – Canvas size
For more advanced retouching techniques for wedding photography, watch our Wedding Couple Retouch classes.
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below ?