In this follow-up to Rebel Colours Fashion Shoot, you’ll follow Karl step by step through his post-production process.
As he uses a range of retouching tools and techniques to edit and perfect the image, you’ll pick up lots of tips and tricks to help you retouch your own photographs.
Karl demonstrates layer masks, Curves adjustments, the lasso tool, the healing brush, burning and dodging, highlight recovery, hue and contrast refinements, and much more.
The goal throughout is to separate the hero from the supporting cast and make the final image as dynamic and striking as possible.
The end result is a colorful and vibrant fashion image, full of energy and ‘kick’!
In this class:
- Post-production techniques for fashion photography
- Common Photoshop tools and how to use them
- How to use layer masks in Photoshop
- Making Curves adjustments in Photoshop
- How to use healing brush in Photoshop
- How to use lasso tool in Photoshop
- Burning and dodging in Photoshop
If you enjoyed this class, be sure to watch Legs Up Fashion Shoot | Post-Production and Still Life Pasta: Simple One-Light Shoot | Post-Production.
Please feel free to post your questions and comments below.