Whether you’re photographing products with matte surfaces or shiny surfaces, white products, coloured products, or black products, this class details how to create shadowless lighting for photographing products on a white background.
In this class, Karl builds on the techniques covered in our ‘Shadowless Lighting For Photographing Products On White’ live show as he demonstrates a versatile setup for shooting from a lower angle.
Photographing multiple items throughout this class, including a handbag, sneaker and women’s boots, Karl shows just how versatile the setup is and how it can easily be adjusted using simple accessories such as reflectors as well as flags.
At the end of the class Karl shows an alternative one-light, space-saving setup that could be used to create white backgrounds — an ideal solution for those photographing catalogue and e-commerce work in a small space!
- Setups for e-commerce and catalogue-style photography
- How to create white backgrounds for product photography
- Simple lighting setups for product photography
- Using reflectors and flags to control light
- Creating separation when shooting white products on white backgrounds
- Product photography tips
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comment section below.