In this information-packed photography class, Karl explores the relationships between flash power, aperture settings and shutter speeds.
Specifically, he looks at:
- Understanding flash sync speeds
- The relationship between ambient light and flash
- The relationship between aperture and flash
- First and second curtain flash synchronization
Karl demonstrates how each of these can work together to influence the final image.
In this photography class:
- How shutter speed works
- Sync speed vs flash duration
- Leaf shutter vs focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed and aperture
- The impact of ambient light on an image
- Controlling flash exposure
- Combining studio and ambient light