Business portraits are a common job for many photographers and it’s always useful to have a few key lighting setups that you can refer to time and time again. In this series of business portrait photography courses Karl shares his standard lighting setups that he frequently uses.
This first business portrait photography class utilises four lights and yields great results that are easy to repeat, even in a small studio.
Karl runs through each of the lights and explains the purpose of each. Starting with his background light, creating a gradient background (which you can learn more about here), he works his way forward until satisfied. He also explains how the setup could be adjusted for both male and female subjects and even adapted to a three light setup.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: Business portraits
- How to take business portraits using studio lights
- Lighting setups for male and female business portraits
- Lighting modifiers for business portraits
- How to use multiple studio lights
- How to photograph in a small studio
- Camera settings for business portrait photography
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles.