Working on location at a clients office can often be a daunting task, especially if the space to work in is small. In this business portrait photography class, Karl shares a number of useful tips to help you get great results.
In this class, Karl explains the common problems one may face when doing a shoot such as this. He covers what to look out for, how to overcome common issues, how to pose your subject and how to light them.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: Environmental business portraits
- How to take business portraits using studio lights
- How to photograph business portraits on location
- Useful equipment for portrait photography
- Posing ideas for business portraits
- Camera settings for environmental business portrait photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.