Karl brings together a number of small pockets of light in this four-light demonstration for a moody yet elegant final image.
This photography class clearly shows you how to effectively use low levels of light and strong contrast to create a sense of mystery. Using careful control of his lights and precise modifiers, Karl highlights key features of the image, subtly drawing the viewers eye to the pieces of jewellery on his model, Deborah.
In this class:
- Studio photography: How to shoot beauty images
- How to shoot creative beauty images using four lights
- How to control shadows to create pockets of light
- How to photograph jewellery
- How to underexpose an image for creative effect
- How to use hard light for beauty photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.