Discover how to achieve stunning portraits like this one with just one light – even if you’re working in a small studio.
Watch Karl use a bare bulb to simulate sunlight, demonstrating how to soften a hard light source to achieve pleasing effects evoking both harsh and hazy sunlight.
In this photography class:
- How to shoot creative portraiture using a single point light source
- How to soften a hard light source
- Photography in a small studio
- How to control light in a small space
- Controlling shadows with directional light