Based on the image below, you would be forgiven for mistaking this for a four-light setup. But it was achieved with just one! In this portrait photography class, Karl tries something new and demonstrates how to achieve a beautifully soft light with one light.
Photographing in a small studio he shows how we can control light and the best ways to modify a studio in order to achieve the best results.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using one studio light
- Photographing in a small studio
- How to control light in a small studio
- How to achieve soft light
- Basic rim lighting setup
- Camera settings for soft, angelic-style portraiture
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.