This portrait photography class follows closely from the previous chapter, where Karl demonstrated how to achieve a bold but soft effect, ideal for fashion or catalogue shots.
In this chapter he builds on this, showing you how to modify the setup for more beauty-style images. Starting with just a simple modifier on a single light, Karl reveals the all-important accessory needed to bring this image to life and create a more flattering light.
To show the importance of this accessory, he shows clear comparisons with and without it and how it can elevate and enhance the original fashion-style image to the eye-catching beauty images that are the final results.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Beauty photography using a single light
- Lighting setups for beauty photography
- How to soften shadows for stunning beauty images
- Lighting setup modifications and the effect
- Visual comparisons between different reflectors
Note: This course is available with English subtitles.