This unique lighting setup requires patience and precise control. Together Karl and Urs Recher show you exactly how to achieve the stunning, contoured beauty image below.
As the pair continue to demonstrate a number of creative three-light setups for portrait photography, Urs explains why symmetry is a key element to this setup. Using just two small modifiers and a background light, this setup is well suited to a small studio space.
In this class:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Three light setup for portrait photography
- How to prevent lens flare in studio photography
- How to use reflectors for portrait photography
- Working with reflectors and flags
- Photographing in a small studio
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.