As Karl and Urs continue to explore creative studio lighting setups, they use just three lights to create this sexy boudoir style shot.
It’s an easy and effective setup that can be modified to achieve a few different looks. After Urs explains the concept of lens flare and how to avoid it, Karl decides to incorporate it into the shot in a creative way.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: Boudoir photography
- Lens flare: How to avoid it
- How to use lens flare for creative effect
- Lighting ratios for studio photography
- How to control studio light exposure
- How to create hard/soft light
- Creative rim light setup
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.