Using three studio lights, Karl demonstrates a number of creative lighting setups using basic equipment.
This photography class shows you a clever way to use poly-boards and bare-bulb lights as Karl demonstrates a V-flat lighting setup that can be used to create stunning, soft lighting, ideal for flattering three-quarter and full-length shots.
In this class:
- Portrait photography: How to take three quarter length portrait photos
- How to balance multiple studio lights
- Broad soft light for three quarter and full length images
- How to create your own ‘softbox’
- Studio lighting power ratios
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.