Using three studio lights, Karl continues to demonstrate a number of creative lighting setups using just basic equipment.
This photography class shows you a clever way to use poly-boards and bare bulb lights as Karl demonstrates a v-flat lighting setup that can be used to create stunning, soft lighting that is ideal for flattering three quarter and full length shots.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: How to take three quarter length portrait photos
- How to balance multiple studio lights
- Broad soft light for three quarter and full length images
- How to create your own ‘softbox’
- Studio lighting power ratios
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles