This creative beauty lighting setup is a simplistic setup with a very unique twist.
In this beauty photography class Karl tries something completely new and puts a creative spin on a modifier designed for rim lighting. While this setup could, essentially, have been achieved with one light, Karl shows how the addition of a second light adds an additional element.
The final result is a beautiful, soft effect with almost no shadows — a flattering effect ideal for beauty photography.
In this beauty photography class we cover the following:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two light setup for beauty photography
- How to creatively use modifiers
- How to achieve soft light
- How to use a hair light in beauty photography
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles