This portrait photography class sees Karl take the hot seat as he works with broncolor’s Urs Recher for this two-light setup demonstration.
Urs explains the simple modifications he’s made to the key light and why the resulting effect is effective for a variety of subjects. He and Karl then go on to demonstrate how this setup is ideal for work in a small studio space.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two light setup for portrait photography
- Simple & affordable modifications for softboxes
- How to create contoured light for flattering portraits
- How to photograph in a small studio
You can read more about the advantages, disadvantages and further possible modifications for softboxes here.
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles