This portrait photography class sees Karl take the hot seat as he works with broncolor’s Urs Recher on a two-light setup demonstration.
Urs explains the simple modifications he’s made to the key light and why the resulting effect is effective for a variety of subjects. He and Karl then go on to demonstrate how this setup is ideal when you’re working in a small studio space.
In this class:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two light setup for portrait photography
- Simple & affordable modifications for softboxes
- How to create contoured light for flattering portraits
- How to photograph in a small studio
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.