Karl demonstrates all you need to know to capture incredible beauty images with just two studio lights. The setup he demonstrates is simple but effective.
As Karl walks you through his shooting process, he starts with a simple background light before positioning his key light and adjusting its power settings. He goes on to explain why positioning the camera, subject and lights correctly is crucial.
In this portrait photography class:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two-light setup for beauty photography
- Basic modifiers for studio lighting
- How to control light in a small studio
- Portrait photography tips