Working in a small studio doesn’t have to be a limitation. With a little bit of planning, organization and creativity, you can make smaller studio spaces work for you.
This photography class provides a number of tips and tricks for setting up a studio, whether it be your first home photography studio or your fourth professional studio. From storing equipment to safety considerations, Karl explains what to think about when setting up your own studio and how to make the most of available space.
In this class:
- Maximizing space
- Storing your photographic equipment
- Tips for setting up a home studio
- Useful equipment and accessories for photography
- Safety considerations in photography studios
- Displaying your photographic work
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.