Photographing models in the latest high-end garments is nice work if you can get it. But when you’re still learning the ropes of fashion photography and looking to build your portfolio, you may not be sure how to style a fashion photoshoot,
you may need to stay within a tight budget as you source clothing for your shoots.
In this class, Georgie offers lots of fashion styling tips takes you through a range of options for sourcing clothes for photoshoots affordably. She looks at different materials and even lets you in on some DIY hacks for faking those luxury items you can’t quite afford.
You’ll also discover advice on how to work with a stylist – a crucial skill for any emerging fashion photographer.
What you’ll learn:
- Fashion photography tips for beginners
- How to plan a fashion photoshoot
- How to source clothing for fashion photography
- Sourcing clothing on a budget
- Building your fashion portfolio on a budget
- How to style for a photoshoot
- Finding fabric samples for fashion photography
- How to adapt clothing to fit your model
Throughout the class, Georgie mentions a number of online resources for sourcing clothing and accessories including;
For more insights on how to style a photoshoot, don’t miss this replay of our live interview with professional stylist Bianca Swan.