Karl sits down to review and edit the sunset seascape photograph he took in the previous class, recapping on his camera settings, compositional decisions and filter choices too.
Working with both Lightroom and Photoshop, Karl shows you his post-production process on a landscape image such as this, including selecting his top images, making initial adjustments to colour and exposure as well as correcting lens distortion and chromatic aberration.
Working in Photoshop, he then demonstrates how to combine and blend elements from different images, work with layers and layer masks and use tools such as Transform and Liquify.
In this class:
- Post-production: How to edit a landscape image
- Landscape photography tips
- Working with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Making color adjustments in Lightroom
- Lightroom lens correction feature
- Using layers and layer masks in Photoshop
- Merging and blending layers
- Using curves for color correction
- Correcting image distortion using Transform and Liquify tools
To see how this image was shot, please watch our Sunset Seascape class. If you’d like to learn more about landscape photography, you may be interested in our Coastal Sunset Shoot or Painting with light classes.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.