In this natural light photography class, Karl photographs in a forest. This allows him to work at midday, despite the harsh, hard sunlight typical of that time of day.
In this class, Karl stresses the importance of pre-visualization and knowing your equipment. He then shows you a simple accessory that you can use to emulate the natural, dappled light one would expect to see in a forest.
The result is a beautiful, subtly lit image taken using just natural light and simple accessories – one you can easily replicate for yourself.
In this class:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for portraits outside
- How to create a dappled lighting effect
- Simple accessories for photography
- Understanding your equipment
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.