For this high-end fashion shoot Karl works with model Kariss Craig, fashion stylist Bianca Swan and makeup artist and hair stylist Shanine Levrier for a week of intense filming, the result being our latest series of fashion photography classes.
Using the same set as in chapters six and seven of this course, Karl again demonstrates how it is possible to transform the same set for completely different results. Detailing each step of the shoot, he experiments with a number of different lighting modifiers before settling on his final three-light setup. All the lights used in this shoot can be seen in the equipment list.
This fashion photography class demonstrates the effect of different modifiers and shows you how to evaluate and balance multiple studio lights.
In this fashion photography class we cover the following:
- Creative lighting setups for fashion photography
- The emotion of light
- How to simulate sunlight using studio lights
- How to control shadows
- How to use colored gels for creative effect
- Lighting modifiers for fashion photography
- How to make the most of a single set