In this product photography workshop, recorded LIVE, Karl shoots a bottle of red wine, sharing a host of useful techniques that you can apply to your own work.
He demonstrates two different lighting setups as he achieves a variety of shots, explaining the modifiers, background choices, lighting considerations and post-production requirements for each.
Follow Karl step by step as he reveals how to achieve the perfect photograph of a bottle of red wine.
In this class:
- Product photography: How to photograph wine bottles
- Product photography tips
- Lighting modifiers for product photography
- Rim lighting techniques
- How to control reflections in bottles
- Working with composite images
- Correcting image distortion
- Photographing using coloured gels
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
Please note that we no longer sell diffusion material directly, but Karl Taylor Education subscribers are eligible to receive a wide range of discounts from top equipment suppliers.